Sunday, January 25, 2009

WOW~ Finally 'bonus' day is hereeeeee in one day time~!!!
BONUSSSS~ hahas, you all should get what i mean by bonus right? ANGBAO~~!!

Hahas, but those married couples must be feeling very sad now, cause they will be having a big hole in their pocket by giving us all these bonuses.

My mum told me the amt she will be giving me. & it's like WTH!
SHRINKKKKK~ by more than 50%. Oh man oh man~ WHYYYYYYYYY~?!
okay let me emo now for one minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay a minute is over. i shall continue. LOL~
okay okay, fine the amt is not so impt after all. As long as got jiu okay le, it beats better than nothing right? yeah yeah, must stay optimistic :)

BUT SHIT MAN~ i got hills of homework yet to be done! YESYESYES~ hills, mind you HILLS. When it all pile up together it is even taller than Mt. Everest.
okay okay.... toooooo exaggerating already, BUT IT'S STILL AALOOOTTTT~! I still have to go malaysiaaaaaaa :(

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW am i going to finish that hill of homework???~ HOWWWLAALALALA~

I'M DEAD~ lol

1 comment: