Saturday, February 7, 2009

WOOLALA~ i'm here to bloggggggggggg. (kind of obvious that i'm saying some kind of crap right? )
ANYTHING~ whatever~ LOL.... self-high here also don't know why~ lalala!!

This whole week pratically is like shit to me though. LOL, somehow struggle through it. But wellll, there's still next week for me to struggle through.

Attitute towards studies also like $%">!@#$%^&
Didn't study for the whole week test,
Math(both) History Chinese Physics.
LOL, so many testssssss this week, and wonderful~ me can just leave them alone one side.
& there's still English test i screwed up. LOL. Totally give the i-don't-give-a-damn attitute into doing it la, and now i totally regret cause IT'S COUNTED IN CA~ lol

& yea, i'm a regular customer in english remedials so.... next week remedial, i'm sure in :D no need to guess de. I'm always in for english remedial, cause i don't think in singapore you can find someone english as lousy as me le.

No comments:

Post a Comment