Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WAHSIAN! School start become no life kid liao la.
Everyyyyyyyday in school do the same old thing.
Shoot sinmay, go toilet- every lesson interval , trying to keep myself awake & keep my brain awake, play cards.

Talking about cards, we finally tio caught by teacher liao. LOL! Sianszx la. After that... i quit.
Cause later my monitress title tio strip off. HAHA.
No la, cause play daidee for the pass 5 months everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after school leh. Sian of it liao. Later become a gambler like the stupid Glen like that. (can scold him here, cause he won't come and see de :D )

I think i will play it once a day la. Very less liao kay, they all like everyday must have 10 rounds then can go home lor. Hahas. I wantttttttt play mahjong la. I mean Mahjong cards.
Coooooool right?! Hahas, special. Best for school :D won't get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment